https://larina.in.ua/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/dostoprimechatelnosti_kinburna.jpg 776 1180 Татьяна http://larina.in.ua/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/logo21.png Татьяна2021-03-27 16:20:052021-04-28 12:13:34Top 5 attractions of the Kinburn Spit
Top 5 attractions of the Kinburn Spit
Top 5 attractions that we recommend to see on the Kinburn Spit.
- Orchid field, near the village of Pokrovka. One of the largest wild orchid fields in Europe. Some species are included in the Red Book. Plants begin to bloom in late April or early May, depending on weather conditions.
- Spire of the Kinburn Spit. The waters of the Dnieper-Bug estuary and the Black Sea mix here.
- “Volyzhin Forest”, the heritage of the ancient forests of Gilea. Previously, the entire peninsula was covered with dense forest.
- Lakes. Fresh, salty, muddy. Shelter and home for birds. There are more than 200 species of them on Kinburn. Unique mud lakes.
- “Sagi” is a word used by the local people. Low-lying places where relic plants grow. They managed to survive thanks to the isolation of Kinburn from the outside world.